To visit your loved one, please follow these steps:
- Enter the front entrance
- Sanitize hands
- Place facemask
- Stop at the Screening Station (Accushield) & complete the screening process or complete manually by –
- Take temperature
- Complete the screening form (attached)
- Access stairway or elevator and go to the floor your loved one lives on
- Visit with your loved one in an area they are comfortable in
- If visit occurs in resident’s room and roommate is present, please draw room divider curtain
- If resident wishes to visit on ground floor, please access elevator and bring resident to ground floor area. Staff may assist in this process.
- If they wish to visit in dayroom, please ensure social distancing from others
- See attached educational materials.
If you are planning to take your loved one out of the facility for a visit, please call the nurse’s station, allowing time for staff and your loved to get ready for their trip.
Zoom visits/services are available please call the nurses’ station for assistance setting up Zoom on your device.
First Floor Nursing is 906-224-9811 Extension 110.
Second Floor Nursing is 906-224-9811 Extension 112.
If you have any questions, please call Lena at ext. 178 or Heidi at ext. 127.