To visit your loved one, please follow these steps:
- Enter the front entrance
- Sanitize hands
- Stop at the Screening Station (Accushield) & complete the screening process or complete manually by –
- Taking your temperature with the thermometer provided
- Complete the screening form provided
- Access stairway or elevator and go to the floor your loved one lives on
- Visit with your loved one in an area they are comfortable in
- If visit occurs in resident’s room and roommate is present, please draw room divider curtain
- If resident wishes to visit on ground floor, please access elevator and bring resident to ground floor area. Staff may assist in this process.
- If they wish to visit in dayroom, please ensure social distancing from others
If you are planning to take your loved one out of the facility for a visit, please call the nurse’s station, allowing time for staff and your loved to get ready for their trip.
If you have any questions, please call Angela at ext. 178 or Heidi at ext. 127.